Thursday, November 20, 2008

Downtown....

Continuing my stay in Toronto I had several things ahead of me to explore. Till now I had not been to any place apart from my office and back home. Actually I was waiting for the right time, precisely the weekend to come. And here it came finally and we planned our visit to Downtown, the so called heart of the city. The moment I stepped on the street of Downtown I was literally flabbergasted. That place was a wonderland, and it felt just like you have stepped in a place you had always wanted to be a part of. The view from there was stunning, skyscrapers all around and all the streets illuminated to the fullest. I liked each and everything about that place.

After being to a place like Downtown it feels great when somebody tells you that there are lot more places in Toronto to visit. I was pretty excited then but that didn’t last long because we can’t cover everything in a day. Basically, my philosophy says: if you’re going to stay at a place for a couple of months you should explore things at a slow pace, so that you can always choose a new place to visit every time you go out without getting bored by visiting the same places over and over again and I hope this makes sense too.

So that was the end of my first weekend and it went pretty well.






No comments: