Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting Addicted to FaceBook :(

Life was getting better since past few days for I was able to maintain a balance in my life that I had always wished for, but, suddenly a couple of days back something instigated me to join "Facebook", a networking website which is known for its addiction. I was aware that Facebook is the most prominently used website for this year and this again provoked me to join it.

I became a member of facebook and to my amazement I found out that most of my friends are already a member of it (how rude, none of my friend told me about it but my general awareness :)). So, I started getting into Facebook and the more I explored its features and applications, the more I was getting addicted. There are endless applications in facebook and believe me, each time you visit any of your friends' profile you'll find something new and so appealing that you cannot avoid adding that application to your profile and trying it.

The worst part in all this is, even after knowing that you are getting addicted, you don't feel like quitting it and rather you go and tell people about its fascinating features thereby impelling them to join it and adding their names as well, to the list of sufferers (how clever).

Prior to joining Facebook I thought that it would be a networking website just like orkut where I can make new friends and can send scraps to people, but, Facebook is much more than I expected: it is extremely vast and has far more features that orkut. I mean after joining Facebook I haven't even checked my orkut profile (actually there is a provision in Facebook which enables you to check your scraps from there only... lol). So you see orkut is just a small application in Facebook.

So, people what are you waiting for? Be a part of Facebook ASAP.

P.S: Don't forget the worst part :(

No comments: