yes I had left writing; not entirely because I was very busy, but also because I didn't find it useful enough expending my time writing blogs. But as is rightly said everything is for a purpose and so am here again ending up writing.
A day before, my brother had landed up in Bangladesh (some company trip I reckon) and I asked him how he had been and this is what he told me "Read my blog and find out"....Ahan for these many days I had completely forgotten that I used to write blogs. I read his blog and believe me when I am saying this; his blogs only created an immense desire in me to commence blogging again.
I know I am not good at writing (which is one of the reasons why I stopped writing) but who cares, I mean why should I?
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment